Car rides can be fun especially when you turn on the radio and sing along with the music. It’s different, however, when you’re on a motorcycle. If you love music, why not buy the eight best motorcycle helmet speakers (motorbike helmet with speakers) and listen to sweet music while driving a motorcycle anytime, anywhere.
- 1 Choosing the Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
- 2 Things to Consider When Buying Helmet Speakers
- 3 The 10 Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
- 3.1 Cardo Packtalk Special Edition Single
- 3.2 Sena SMH10-10 – Best Motorcycle Bluetooth
- 3.3 LEXIN Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 3.4 AEKOMi HY-01S Helmet Intercom
- 3.5 iASUS XSound 3
- 3.6 FOTUS T9S-V3 Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
- 3.7 Low Profile Sena SMH10R – Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet speakers
- 3.8 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Fodsports FX6
- 3.9 UCLEAR Digital Pulse
- 3.10 Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers (With Volume Control)
- 3.11 IDEAPRO Waterproof V6
- 3.12 Heneng Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset
- 3.13 Fodsports V6 Bluetooth Intercom Headset
- 4 Final Thoughts
Choosing the Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
Driving a motorcycle and listening to music at the same time can be possible, and it isn’t as hard as you think it will be. There are several types of helmet speakers that are found in the market today.
All of them are designed to perfectly fit the helmet you use. Also, Do you know that there are motorcycle helmet speakers designed to play music? Some helmet speakers also allow you to make calls with friends and family.
If it’s your first time purchasing your own helmet speakers, it’s probably a great idea to already deck yourself out with the best ones found in your local stores or online. Investing in a great pair of motorcycle helmet speakers allows you to get your hands on a great pair of comfortable helmet speakers with high sound quality and great features. It also helps you save a lot of money as some are designed to be long-lasting.
Here are some of the best selling Helmet Speakers on the market that we would recommend to you:
Things to Consider When Buying Helmet Speakers
Once you’ve finally decided to purchase your own pair of motorcycle helmet speakers, it is a good idea to first familiarize yourself with some of the basics. There’s a wide array of helmet speakers available in the market today, and it’s up to you to decide which one will perfectly suit your needs. What are the features that you must look out for when planning to buy helmet speakers?
The most important feature that you have to watch out for when picking motorcycle helmet speakers is their sound quality. The best pairs are the ones that provide clear, and clean-cut audio. When purchasing a pair of helmet speakers at stores, be sure to test them out to check the sound quality. Choose one that sounds clean and cancels out background noise. Speakers with high-volume capabilities are also useful.
The benefit of having helmet speakers with these qualities is that you’ll be able to hear the other end of the line, while you’re making calls or listen to music clearly in the middle of a busy highway.
When purchasing online, you can read reviews of the product as you won’t be able to conduct a test run on it. You can also ask friends who may have a similar model about their personal experience in using the product.
Forms of Helmet Speakers
Another feature that you have to consider when purchasing helmet speakers is the form. There are two forms available in the market. These are freestanding and built-in or attached speakers. Freestanding helmet speakers are the ones that could be worn outside of the helmet. These are not, however, similar to the headsets you normally use at home. They are specially designed to fit comfortably when wearing a motorcycle helmet.
On the other hand, the attached speakers, are built inside the motorcycle helmet. Thus, they can not be worn outside the helmet in contrast to the freestanding ones. These speakers are formed like on-ear headphones and are placed at an angle wherein they fall above your ears. Then, they are connected to a device via cable or Bluetooth connection.
Check out: Best motorcycle helmet brands
Motorcycle helmets are usually exposed to different weather conditions such as heavy rain or extreme heat, thus it is important to find helmet speakers that could also withstand such conditions.
Many factors go into play when assessing helmet speakers in this criterion. How do you know which one is safe or not? Remember that it is essential to choose a pair of helmet speakers that will not distract you from driving.
Some headsets are wired and others are not. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type? The pros and cons of using wireless speakers are that they can increase safety while driving, but oftentimes fail to connect. On the other hand, wired headsets are prone to tangling and isolation breaking.
It is also important to find helmet speakers that you can wear comfortably for long periods of time. Some good helmet speakers are designed to slide in perfectly the motorcycle helmet’s ear pads.
Another thing to consider is the convenience of the controls. People who wear gloves while driving may find it difficult to press buttons and control volume on the wires. To fix this issue, voice-controlled wireless speakers can be used.
Looking at the price is always a must when purchasing a product. It’s important to be a smart buyer. Thus, make sure that the pair of helmet speakers that you are opting to buy is within your given budget. Most importantly, it should be able to live up to its market value. The best ways to evaluate motorcycle helmet speakers brands are to read customer reviews, review the speakers’ manual, and ask the shop assistant.
The 10 Best Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
Now that you are well-equipped with the basics of how to choose motorcycle helmet speakers, you can determine which pair will perfectly suit your needs when you are on the road.
Below is a list of the best motorcycle helmet speakers in the market today.
Cardo Packtalk Special Edition Single
- Sound by JBL: Truly unrivaled sound quality and performance at all speeds. Premium audio...
- “Hey Siri” / “Ok Google” voice activation. Cardo’s Natural Voice Operation enhances...
- iOS and Android Cardo Connect App for full remote control ability and complete command of...
The final version that you need to focus on is Cardo Packtalk. It can improve ease and safety by decreasing the demand to interface with a particular button or wheel. As for sound by JBL, it can provide you with high-quality sound and efficiency at any speed.
The ultimate audio clarity can standardize for a helmet. You can love streaming music, make phone calls, and intercom. On top of it, this study 45mm speaker can bring you all three-year warranty. Thanks to high dynamic mesh communication tech, it could offer intangible and long-range connectivities with stability for big and small groups as well.
Finally, here is a perfect product that you need to grab as early as possible. We believe that it will meet your needs in the future.
- Allows the user to remove for charging
- Comes with outstanding battery life.
- The JBL speakers are great.
- Stable long-range intercom connection
- The voice command recognition is super poor.
Sena SMH10-10 – Best Motorcycle Bluetooth
- Long-range music sharing and intercom for motorcyclists--up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing,...
- Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing...
The Sena SMH10-10 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset and Intercom is a helmet speaker that allows you to exchange music and communicate with other companions over long ranges, measuring up to 900 meters or 980 yards.
With that capacity and the help of Bluetooth 3.0, you can enjoy great speed dialing functions and talk to your fellow commuters. The helmet speaker also uses the Universal Intercom protocol which enables you to have intercom conversations with friends or other riders that are using another brand. With the SMH10-10, you can also do hands-free calls on your Bluetooth mobile device, enjoy listening to music or audio directions from your GPS.
It also offers great audio quality for every sound direction. It’s convenient in terms of access and button operations, making it safe for people with motorcycles. Another great feature of this helmet speaker is its individual adjustable volume profiles. You’ll be able to increase or decrease its volume with ease using the Jog Dial.
The device has a talk time capacity of up to 12 hours and a 10-day standby time with a single charge. It will also fit into different types of helmets. It comes with a standard clamp. The installation is quick and simple to do. So, you don’t need help from a professional; and you just have to read the manual.
- 2-year warranty
- Easy to use with the Jog Dial
- Good sound quality
- Battery lasts long as advertised
- Easy installation
- Comfortable to use
- Cancels out noise
- speakers could be improved
- Sensitive to wind noise
LEXIN Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 【Music Sharing& Noise Cancelling】This helmet communication systems featured music sharing...
- 【8-Way Conference Intercom & Universal Pairing】This LEXIN motorcycle bluetooth heaset...
- 【Waterpooof Design】This LEXIN motorcycle helmet bluetooth featured waterproof can handle...
If your team contains six riders, it is the ideal motorcycle intercom you might spend for. Compatible with open face, and full-face helmet designs; this gadget makes you communicate better with bikers for expandable ranges of 1000 meters.
Next, this version even shows Bluetooth that permits you to connect it to the Bluetooth-enabled gadget. In this way, you might love hands-free calls and GPS voice guides. A fabulous comms system might facilitate the conversation with as many as six riders.
As it provides you with leading performance Hifi speakers, you might rest assured that you can not miss a globe during communicating with your riders. In addition to that, those speakers will offer you the ideal music experience.
- The speakers are great
- Supports until 1000m range intercom
- Be proper for big groups until 6 riders.
- Provides top-end Hifi stereo music
- Users do not love the port for charging.
AEKOMi HY-01S Helmet Intercom
- 【Bluetooth 5.0】HY-01S is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 chip. Motorcycle headset has group...
- 【1000m Maximum distance】If there is no obstacle in the straight way, such as buildings, the...
- 【CVC noise reduction technology】Through using CVC noise reduction technology, intelligent...
The first version that you need to care about is AEKOMI HY-01S. On the other hand, it is assisted with Bluetooth 5.0 chip. It brings a group headset system that can help group intercom until double riders.
If there is no barrier of straightway-like buildings, the highest communication distance is around 1000 meters. Thanks to a distance of about 1000m, the double riders might keep going to talk, and the voice is even clear.
When it comes to CVC noise decrease tech, and the attached 40mm speaker; this intercom could decrease the noise so well, so your communication might be better and stable. Besides, it might be fully charged for around 2.5 hours. It even brings a battery remaining detection function and could be utilized through the charging process.
With the availability of IP65 water-resistant function, it can be used for light rain climate. In this case, you can not use it under severe climate like rain.
- Be simple to work and use
- You can listen to music during riding
- Sync with iPhone
- Skip and pause music without touching the smartphone
- The music stops playing through group talk.
iASUS XSound 3
- [PERFORMANCE] Providing premium helmet audio experience since since 2005. Over 15 years to...
- [SPEAKER KIT INSTALLATION] Speaker placement is critical for audio quality and volume. The...
- [WARRANTY] 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year limited manufacturer warranty.
The iASUS XSound3, a high-definition helmet speaker, is one of the high-quality helmet speakers that’s currently available in the market.
Their audio drivers produce the fullest and clearest sounds and are a big competitor amongst other high-quality brands of helmet speakers.
The devices by iASUS are made of top class frameworks of aluminium which helps obtain a clean sleek and light-weight design.
The XSound3 has a thin design which makes it easy to mount inside any helmet.
It also has foam pads to ensure maximum comfort and to help eliminate degradation in the audio quality.
The device can be used on iASUS mobile amplifiers, transportable music, and digital media players but has a possibility of not being compatible with Scala Rider G9X or Sena SMH10R.
- Great sound quality at full speed.
- High-quality bass and clarity.
- Very light and convenient.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Incorrect instalment and excessive volume may cause permanent damage to speakers.
- Compatibility issues.
FOTUS T9S-V3 Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
- 🚗【Wind Noise Reduction & Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality】The T9S-V3 motorcycle bluetooth...
- 🚗【Powerful Battery Life】800mah Lithium Ion battery provides up to 20 hours music stream,...
- 🚗【Waterproof & Two Microphone】T9S-V3 helmet bluetooth headset has featured waterproof...
The next product on our list is FOTUS T9S-V3. It is equipped with around 40mm leading impedance and a great fidelity speaker. Next, the battery reminder feature can make you understand the motorcycle’s Bluetooth headset power. Thus, you do not worry about the shortage of batteries through the excursion.
As for water-resistant characteristics, this Bluetooth headset has shown waterproof, and dustproof might ride under snow or mud. Besides, the Bluetooth is equipped with a mic that is proper for all types of helmets, and a soft mic for a full-face helmet.
On top of it, the intercom loves the conversation with three riders discussion at once with a range of 1400 meters. The Bluetooth headphones can help you experience more relaxing and free. It also provides a one-year warranty, so you can trust and are comfortable using this motorcycle Bluetooth intercom with noise cancellation.
- The T9S-VS has a big button design that is easy to use even while wearing gloves.
- With IP67 Waterproof Technology, it can effectively block wind and rain.
- This device can pair with any phone, GPS…
- The 800mah Lithium-Ion battery provides you with this headset which lasts for a long time.
- Riders can communicate approximately 1400 meters with Intercom Mode
- Reduces external noise input by the microphone, and protects your hearing from damage
- Stream music easily
- You can enjoy music around 60 mph
- Users might connect it to their smartphones quickly.
- The quality of the battery needs to improve.
Low Profile Sena SMH10R – Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet speakers
- Bluetooth 3.0 with up to 8 hours of talk time. Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Universal Intercom: Allows allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets. Operating...
- AudioVideo Remote Control Profile AVRCP technology allows you to play, track forward and track...
The SMH10R is a great helmet speaker due to its slim, light, and easy design. It is comprised of high-quality performance features. With this device, riders can do hands-free phone calls, listen to GPS instructions, enjoy music, and participate in group intercom conversations through the Bluetooth headset.
Low Profile Sena SMH10R helps increase safety and provides convenience when driving as it is designed to be ultra-slim and light. With it, people can also have group intercom conversations for four people or take a call wherein everyone can participate. You can also exchange playlists within the same group. You can experience great sound quality with this device as it offers clear sounds and noise-reduction at ranges of about 900 meters.
There are also other helpful options such as an added volume, reduced noise, and voice prompts. You get to hear the other end of the line with the audio boost and experience a reduction in background noise during calls. It is compatible with other communications systems for Bluetooth, thanks to Sena’s Universal Intercom.
- Light and easy design
- Long-lasting battery life
- Good sound quality
- Easy to install
- Has a flexible boom microphone
- Sensitive to wind noise
- Speakers aren’t attached to securely
- Confusing button controls. Thus, voice control is recommended
Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Fodsports FX6
- ◼【 Integrated Large Button, Easy Blind Operation with Gloves On】Different from...
- ◼【Excellent Noise Control, Crisp Clear Sound Experience】Riding is noisy, roar of engine...
- ◼【Usable On Charge, No Compromise on Road Trip】 FX6 motorcycle helmet intercom system is...
The leading quality audio parts inclusion can makes this version more trustworthy. On the other hand, this headset can boast excellent sound quality for the cost. There is a wide range of attributes available to cancel noise and particularly present the distortion-free audio output. The rider does not worry about the installation; it might be mounted as well. The noise-resistant mic operates like the key element for minimal zero distortion through the output.
Based on your hobby, you could hear the Hi-fi stereo music and get access to GPS navigation. The water-resistant design can highlight that the helmet might better operate in other external conditions. In addition to that, the 500 mAh battery is stable to brings more hours of constant usage. Last but not least, it is more convenient to use and makes the riding time quite pleasurable.
- Long battery life
- Convenient and handy to use
- High-quality Hi-fi stereo music output.
- Some clients can not enjoy music from iPhone XR through this version.
UCLEAR Digital Pulse
- Upgrade your audio experience with the Pulse drop-in speakers from UCLEAR Digital
- Featuring a gold-plated, standard 3.5mm stereo audio jack and 40mm diameter driver
- Pulse speakers plug into most helmet communication systems, audio devices, and Smartphones
The device can fit into an extensive list of helmet communication systems and gadgets equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack and 40 mm diameter driver.
It also gives you a great HD sound experience with its clear sound and top-notch bass.
The design of this helmet speaker allows you to change helmets without tools.
Thus, you can swiftly change your motorcyle and still be able to listen to music and stay connected with friends and family.
It also includes a speaker set and installation mount set.
- Great bass projection
- Crisp sound quality
- Easy installation
- Doesn’t need batteries
- Problems when set at high volume
- Wires are a slightly bothersome
Tork X-Pro Motorcycle Helmet Speakers (With Volume Control)
- Superb Sound Quality
- Great Bass Response
- Thin Bodied
We all want cool music while on the ride. Well, do you want great audio inside your helmet? Tork answers your wish by creating the Tork X-Pro which has wired speakers. The unique feature of this product is the inclusion of a volume extension control cord, which makes it possible to adjust the volume when in use.
This product is compatible with multiple devices such as iPods, MP3s, Androids, and iPhones. You will not be bothered by the high speed and gushing winds that go along with it because this product is equipped with dual speakers.
Because of this, the Tork X-pro is considered as having one of the loudest speakers on the market. These speakers allow clear and loud volume even at high riding speeds. It also provides an excellent bass response and adding up to your enjoyment of listening to music.
Apart from its sound, this product also offers the utmost comfort. It is thin, so it could be stuck away easily. Moreover, the parts could be assembled manually so that it is also easy to use. The Tork X-Pro has a frequency range of 20-22,000 Hz at 106db/1KHz, a maximum 500mW Signal, and requires the power of 32ohm. The product comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The Tork X-Pro comes with a volume control cord, making volume adjustment easier
- It is compatible and can be used with multiple devices
- It has a high and quality volume, plus an excellent response to bass
- The Tork X-Pro is thin and light and can easily be installed
- It needs to be physically connected to a device because it is wired
- It’s not compatible with Bluetooth to it could be a hassle to some users
In addition, we would like to recommend to you some other Helmet speakers:
IDEAPRO Waterproof V6
The V6 Headset offers a wide range of intercom coverage, up to 1200 meters, and contains Bluetooth interphone kits for motorcycles. Six riders may be able to participate in the intercom conversations at the same time. It also has a VOX feature wherein the controls are controlled by voice command, thus making it safe to use.
It offers high-power stereo HD sounds to make your sound experience more fun and of high-quality.
It is also designed as water proof and windproof, making these helmet speakers perfect for any type of weather. The Bluetooth technology also you up to 12 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby. The software used in this device can be upgraded. It contains an audio navigation feature for its GPS. You can also make clear-quality calls with its wind noise DSP cancellation.
Lastly, it works with any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phones and audio devices.
- Very easy to sync
- Good sound quality
- High connectivity range
- Long-lasting batteries
- Some issues with sound performance
- Issues with the phone calling set-up
Heneng Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset
This brand makes use of a Bluetooth two-way intercom. This feature allows you to easily be connected to your riding friend when in a conversation. Another feature of this product is the noise reduction technology that provides the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound.
Hence, you can use this for both listening to music and taking calls while on the ride. A remarkable feature also of this is that it is capable of supporting up to 6 rides – 1 host and 5 auxiliaries.
After pairing, the host can select any 1 of the 5 to helpers to communicate with. Moreover, it allows only 2 riders intercom at the same time. This headset has a 500-meter operating range, enabling you to intercom with friends for a reasonable distance. There is no need to worry about compatibility because the Heneng can connect to any mobile phone that is Bluetooth enabled.
On a single charge, the Heneng can be used for up to 8 hours of talk time and 150 hours of standby time. The full cost takes around two and a half hours.
The Heneng weighs around 435g. The package includes two Bluetooth receivers, two stereo earphone with Mic, two USB Cables, two helmet clips, four screw, two screwdrivers, and a user manual. This has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Capable of parining up to 6 people and choose whom to Intercom.
- Has a 500-m operating range.
- Compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device.
- Reduces background noise.
- Easy to use (no assembly required).
- At higher speeds, the sound may get distorted
Fodsports V6 Bluetooth Intercom Headset
A motorcycle helmet intercom headset, this next product is a high-quality headset made by Fodsports. This brand is known for producing communication systems and ensures the best products for its customers at all levels. Fodsports is the original manufacturer of 6 riders Pro series. With that being said, the Fodsports Bluetooth Intercom Headset can support up to 6 rides – 1 host and 5 auxiliaries.
After pairing, the host can select any 1 of the 5 to auxiliaries to communicate with. Moreover, it allows only 2 riders intercom at the same time.
This headset has a 1,200-meter operating range, enabling you to intercom with friends for a reasonable distance. Apart from the aforementioned excellent features, this product is also equipped with a safe auto-receiving cell phone calls and amp Intercom calls.
Because of this, you don’t have to undergo the hassle of manually receiving calls. Doing that also poses a lot of danger. To make it more impressive, this product can also receive GPS voice instructions. This simply means that the Fodsports lets you enjoy quality music from your mobile phone to the Hi-Fi speak. It also features a wind noise DSP cancellation, providing you with clear audio even when running at high speed. On a single charge, the Fodsports can support up to 8 hours of talking time and standby time up to 300 hours.
- Works via GPS voice instructions
- Easy to install
- The Bluetooth is compatible with multiple devices
- Can pair up to 6 riders at a time
- Reduces background noise
- The sound could get distorted at very high speeds
Motorcycle riders are always deemed exciting. However, you can add an extra level of fun when you have music to accompany your rides.
Songs are perfect companions especially when you are stuck in traffic or when you’re passing a route with a great view.
A great way to fight off the dreaded long rides is by listening to music, and motorcycle helmet speakers offer you just the kind of music that you need.
The items that are listed in this article are the top five best motorcycle helmet speakers that you can find in the market today.
They offer great performance for the most reasonable price range.
Always remember the tips given when buying helmet speakers. Look for comfort and safety.
The helmet speakers you choose must be able to suit your needs and preferences so you can enjoy using it.
Click here to find out about the best motorcycle helmet speakers on the market today.